Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thing 14

I am amazed by VoiceThread. I love it! I wish I would have had this tool back in college for all the group work we had to do. I can really see using this tool for so many things. I really like the idea of posting pictures and thoughts for students to comment on, but even more than that, I love the idea of kids commenting on other kids work. Very cool!

This teaches so many things, including constructive criticism. And why not comment on random people's work? Especially kids' work!

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately the VoiceThread you posted was closed by the author. Did you check out the "Hello" VoiceThread with over 1700 comments? I love that concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad this VoiceThread was removed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I was disapointed to see it removed, too! It was a first grade classroom creating VoiceThreads on pictures they drew based on books they read. The kids then commented on each other's pictures saying what they liked and what they didn't like. Such a great project! I did check out the "Hello" VoiceThread, but wanted to find something different to post on.

    ReplyDelete