Friday, March 12, 2010

Thing 16

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com



I found it pretty easy to create and post my widget. Some widgets are definitely useful. I remember visiting one site that used to have a digital clock widget. I hated it. I always felt like I was being rushed to read the site, or I was being reminded of the time I was wasting. It really distracted from the site.

Along with my family above, I also added a search bar for searching for things in my blog specifically. I really like this on other sites, so I thought it could be useful on mine, too.

2 comments:

  1. "Search this blog" is a great addition. When I first used Blogger, I thought the search box in the ribbon at the top of the screen was just for the blog I was viewing. Nope. I think they could have added a check box to "search current blog only" but they didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stick family. I wam going to check of what other toys are available on FreeFlashToys.com.

    ReplyDelete