Monday, February 1, 2010

Thing 3

I've read a lot of blogs. I regularly have a few that a read and subscribe to as well. I read them for inspiration, for amusement, for updates on friend's lives, for recipes, for fun and for learning.

I perused the blogs on the list and absolutely loved number 16, Patricks Update
. It definitely is a great use of comments on blogs. So often, you read a blog and all the comments are so negative. People can't seem to keep their mouths shut online either. But this is wonderful. I am amazed at how quickly so many people came to see this 5th graders blog and were thoughtful enough to leave him the encouragement it sounds like he needed.

I also really enjoyed Twenty-Five Days to Make a Difference (Laura Stockman)
. I especially liked the post I linked to that she got the 'Proof Positivity Starfish Award'. It's amazing to think of all the people inspired to do more to help others, just from reading a blog. I know I was!

And the duck blog was just cute! And a great way to get kids thinking creatively about the world around them and commenting.

Thanks for the Technorati link. I love finding new ways to organize the Web. I guess that's part of Web 2.0! :)



2 comments:

  1. Technorati is great for blog searching and I like giving people a choice besides Google. Let's try something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the few people that mentioned that you read blogs "for amusement, for updates on friend's lives, for recipes". It is nice to see that personal pleasure is your purpose to read some blogs.

    ReplyDelete